Next stop, insanity

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Take your best shot

Since morning, my wife has been all giggles. There is no end to the badinage. A "Let me know if you really like it, I will stock up more" here and a "does it feel smooth and silky" there.

In retrospect, I should have doused myself in after-shave so she couldn't smell a thing. But who would've thought, what was claimed on the package, "fresh lavender scent" was not just a marketing gimmick? I overlook one small detail, and that's it, I open myself up for potshots for a life time!

But what would anybody do? When you are halfway through the morning shaving routine you find out you are out of shaving cream. Would you continue sans shaving cream risking skin irritation? Or would you use the canister in the bathroom that says "shaving cream", ignoring lavender scent, pink packaging and the picture of sleek lady's legs?

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home